Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day One - The Drive

Ok..... so I have been writing about how excited I am to be going to see my brother.


I am finally up here!! Yesterday was Day on which was longest drive EVER!!!!

10 hrs in a car with nothing but my I-pod and my phone, I went bonkers! The first part of the drive was ok. When we crossed the Fl/Ga border we decided to make a pit stop. Well the fun started there. As I was trying to get over, a driver decided to pull along side of me and neither speed up or slow down for me to merge over. While I tried to get this person to move either way the tractor trailer behind me almost plowed over me! Needless to say I was pissed/scared to death. The rest of the trip was uneventful after that.

When finally arriving to Jacksonville we get to our hotel and recieve a call from the Marine, telling us that he wants to see us. If I didn't mention the time it was 11:00 pm.

Anyway we go pick him up at the 7 day store, get something to eat and then return to the room and proceed to passout.

Hopefull I will be able to write about Day 2 later today, lets see how the day progresses...

No comments:

Post a Comment