Sunday, June 27, 2010

From the mouth of a 2 year old

First of all my cousin is BACK!!! Yeah!! Very excited about her being back home! Miss her and E way tooo much!

Second: I have had a bloggers block, hence no recent blogs.

So sorry about the fewness in blogs. Been a crazy couple of weeks. Found out my brother is coming home soon, my bf is also coming home and I had to take the CLEP. Excited about the first two but I am anxious/nervous about the third. It takes 4 weeks for the results of the CLEP to come back and it has only been 2. The hair pulling has begun so by week 4 I will be bald.


Anywho........


So if you can't tell, I am super excited that my cousin and my niece are back home. So this past weekend I spent lots of time with K, E and H. So I go out to her house and she tells me that she had to run to the post office but that H is there and will let me in. I go in and while waiting for K to get home, H and I began to chitchat. I cover all sorts of topics in my jumping from one subject to another very fast in my normal way. I then hit the topic of my brother coming home, which lead me to a funny story that happened during while I was seeing my brother off.
When we went up to see him off, he wanted to introduce us to a couple of his buddies, G and Hichos-Hichos. So we went to dinner and had a wonderful time with everyone. Back at the hotel, after Bubba dropped the boys back off at the barrack, Bubba informed everyone that Hichos-Hichos had told him that he was totally in love with yours truly. Needless to say I was totally flabbergasted. Driving all day, crying the days before (BF left a couple of days before Bubba deployed) I know I looked like crap and yet my brothers friends was head over heels for me. Anyway for the following he went everywhere we went. Before D-Day (deployment day) my mom invited both of the boys to come down to Florida when they came back if they wanted to. Hichos-hichos immediately told my mom he would love to.
Back to present day, I was telling this story to H and K. Both absolutely thought it was the funniest thing and kept saying 'Hichos-Hichos' over and over again. Well with E being 2 she repeats everything so she was also saying it. Anyway, we went to the mall later that day and while we were walking around, E started saying 'I want my Hichos-hichos'. We all looked at each other, wonder who she was talking about. She then proceeded to point to me and say 'Hichos-hichos'. H and K started rolling with laughter as E kept pointing to me and say 'Hichos-hichos'. So today before church, K told E that they were going to see Aunt Danielle. E proceeded to get a confused look on her face. K then said that they were going to see Hichos-hichos and she got all excited.
So now instead of Aunt Danielle I am now Aunt Hichos-hichos.

This will be an intersting couple of months to come.

H- I can still come up to visit you if things become interesting as we think they will be?

2 comments:

  1. Hichos-Hichos! Why of course you can come visit me anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Hichos-hichos!!!

    xo
    -K

    ReplyDelete