Sunday, July 11, 2010

Emptiness

Why is it so hard to let go of something that you know is not good for you? Why does it feel like every part of you is tearing into little pieces when staying is hurting worse and worse.

I can't do this anymore. I can't be the only one who if fighting for this. But it is taking to much of me to continue to fight for this. It is killing me litle by little and I am losing what little bit of myself that I had just regained from the last incident.

There isn't enough tears, chocolate, or wine to fix this. I don't know if I am strong enough to do this....

K and H - Can we do a girls night in or out soon? I need all the support in this as I can get!

1 comment:

  1. Hayls will be in town next weekend. GNin will work best (for me) does that work for you?

    xo
    -K

    ReplyDelete