Thursday, August 12, 2010

Long Drive

Tomorrow morning begins the long drive up to Jacksonville, N.C. It will probably be a longer drive because this time we have to take 2 vehicles, my brother's jeep and either the mariner or milan. That means that Mom and Dad will be driving the jeep and I will be driving the other one by myself.

I am kinda anxious about the drive. Anyone would be. I have made the drive from Fl to N.C. before but there was other people with me in the car. Which made it a completely different expirence.

I am also looking forward to the drive. Not just because I get to see my brother (which is amazing all in its-self :D) but it will give me some time to think about things. With being in a car by myself I will be able to think about things and decide what the next step is or just to contemplate life. I will be able to voice these things out loud without explaining why I just start saying things to anyone. I promise it makes sense to me.

Hopefully this time to think will help me put some closure on certain things, to decide on what the next step will be for me, and just some time to scream at the top of my lungs if I need to, which will probably help relieve some stress.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your trip goes wonderfully! Happy early Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete