Saturday, August 7, 2010

Why August is AWESOME!!

August is awesome for sooo many reasons! But this year it is especially AWESOME!

The first reason is of course it is my Birthday Month!!! I share my birthday with some awesome people, H :). Unfortunately this year I won't be celebrating my birthday in town, which brings me to reason #2.




BUBBA IS COMING HOME!!!!! My brother, the Marine, is coming home from his first Deployment and I will be at Camp Lejeune for my birthday picking up my brother. Awesome birthday gift. He has surprised me for my last two birthdays for coming into town and being here to celebrate my birthday. This year I will be going to see him, so a reversal! I have missed him soooo freakin' much!!


Reason #3 makes me sound like a nerd but that is who I am. School is back in session and if everything goes according to plan I will be graduating in Spring, FINALLY!!! WOOHOO! I absolutely love school. I love the learning, the classes, everything. I feel like I am a professional student, if that makes any sense.

So this August is usually an awesome month for me but this year is even that much more awesome for me!

1 comment:

  1. Yay birthday buddy!

    You are getting the BEST birthday present ever!

    ReplyDelete