Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Complete Overview

Ok.......... so the whole idea of blogging while up in N.C. sooo didn't work. I was having too much fun spending time with the family and the Marine. Early mornings and late nights made doing anything else quite impossible.

So to sum up the trip, it was AMAZING!!! Got to spend lots of time with the family, got to see lots of N.C., and had lots of good N.C. BBQ. Parker's BBQ is soooooo good! We ate there twice while in N.C., once when we were visiting my great aunt and great uncle and then for my Birthday :). This BBQ is amazing and sooooooooooo good. It is also a very unique place as they only accept cash or checks for payment and they are only located in N.C.

Speaking of my Birthday, my brother got my an 32GB I-touch, which I absolutely love. He got it engraved with "Brother and Sister A Bond Never Broken". Can we say tearjerker?? Anyway to stop me from crying to laughing hysterically and being totally brother style, he got me a bedazzled pink case. For those that don't know, I really don't like the color pink, so everything my brother gets me either has pink in it or is pink its self. Needless to say the tears dried up to me giggling like crazy.

The trip home was uneventful, except for me running down the highway to jump into my brothers jeep while we were stuck in traffic outside of Wilmington. He was soo happy to get back to FL.

While he was here, it was non-stop going. We did everything plus more of stuff her wanted to do. One of the thing that he wanted to have done while he was here wasto have tattoos done for my and my younger brother, T. We got to pick the design, the lettering and the colors. Then we each went with him while her got it done. The tattoos are similar to the ones that me and T had. T's tattoo was a four leaf clover done in red and black with his name under it on J's right shoulder. Mine is green and black with my name under it on his left shoulder. He wanted them done so that we will be with him where ever he goes. Of course this had me crying more, cause we have always been close and its been hard to be away from him. With him being in the military, the length between seeing each other has been longer and longer. And with him possibly being deployed soon (maybe march :( ) knowing that that little piece of us is with him will hopefully help.

He left right before Labor day and has been planning his next trip home already, lol.

School has started back up for me. I am super excited about it. Hopefully at the end of spring semester I will be graduating with my AA. YEAH!!!! Finally but it had been worth the time and effort. After that I will be in my nursing program :)

So that has been a complete overview of that past couple of weeks. Hopefully I will be more vigilant in blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment