Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Elämäni

Well here I am again, saying sorry for not blogging. I really need to work on that. Hopefully I will have the energy and time to blog more.

Not much has happened since I last wrote.


School started and I am loving every second of it!! I am doing well in my Asian Humanities class and have signed up for next semesters classes! Hopefully at the end of the spring semester your truly will be graduating...... FINALLY!!!

That is not the only thing that has started to look up. My personal life is starting to take a turn for the better with a little help from finland :)
I met 'Fin' at a halloween party that a friend invited me to. We all went together as to save gas and parking spaces, lol. So Kyle, Dave, 'Fin' and me went to this party. The boys knew everyone and as I only knew the boys (really just kyle and dave, just met fin that night) I stuck with them the entire night. I mingled some, but they were never outta arms reach. As Dave had one thing on his mind, Kyle was DD, I stuck mostly with Fin. We talked the entire night and got to know each other. By the end of the party we were snuggling on the couch :3 Kyle decided that it was as good as a time to head out before the bars let out and traffic would be crazy, so we rounded up Dave and headed out. Well on the way back to get our cars we kissed, and man does he kiss!! Meanwhile Dave is drunk off his a** and is rambling about nothing. Fin and I continue to kiss in the back seat. Dave decides to turn around and talk to us. Well he turned around saw what was happening and turned back around and started rambling off again. Needless to say we both started laughing in the middle of a kiss and continued to giggle the rest of the way home. I think Kyle was oblivious to what was happening but idk.
So we got back to Dave's, where our cars were parked and went our seperated ways.... well not necessarily me and Fin. We left about 2 hrs after we were dropped off at our cars. It was cold and let me say again Fin can kiss. We left and I texted him to let him know I made it home safely, even though I live 2 min from daves, but he wanted to make sure I was safe :3
So the morning after, I was thinking, okay great kisser but will I hear from/see him again.

Well I don't have to think about that anymore. He called me later that day and we talked for an hr on the phone and then an hr on Skype! Can I just say I LOVE Skype!!
We have talked/texted/skyped daily since.

Today we went on our first offical date! Even if it was walking around the mall and then lunch, it was the first real date I have been on in like FOREVER!
He is so sweet, opening doors, grabbing my hand, kissing me where ever. Small things but in my eyes they are huge!

This time around I am taking things one day at a time. We shall see where that takes us but as of now I am enjoying ever second :)

No comments:

Post a Comment