Thursday, May 20, 2010

Let's see how this goes!

Okay, first of all I have NEVER blogged before, this is a first for me. After consulting some people, ok just my cousin and she thought that this would be a good idea for me. So here I am. I guess I should let ya'll know a little bit about the blogger behind the blog.

~My name is Danielle.
~I am a college student going for my nursing degree.
~I am also the only girl out of 6 kids and I am the 2nd oldest.
~I am also the PROUD sister of a US Marine, who right now is somewhere, no idea where,becasue he is 'unable to diclose the location of the ship'.
~I am a southern girl. Now just cause I am from Florida does not make me southern. My family, who is from South Carolina, is what helps me become the southern gal that I am. You wanna talk about family meals with all the fixins with the whole humongous family, thats just a part of my southern life.

So just a snapshot of me. More will probably come out as a grow as a blogger. I am hopeful that this expirence will be a good one and that I will look forward to blogging in the future!!

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be good for you!!

    xo
    -K

    ReplyDelete