Monday, May 24, 2010

Season Finales

I am a dvr addict. I dvr EVERYTHING. From award programs to tv series. I love it but the one thing that I hate about tv series is the season finales. The way they end with cliffhangers sucks.
You fall in love/hate with the characters, and want to see them fall in love and make everything ok for them. Season finales don't let you do that. They make you wait to see if your fave characters are ok and the villians are stopped.
My series that I am addicted to are as follows (probably won't be all cause I have too many and might forget some):
Bones
Criminal Minds
NCIS
Castle
Paranormal State
Fringe
Warehouse 13
Sanctuary
Ghost Lab
True blood (don't jave HBO so have to wait for the Seasons to come out on DVD :( )

Those are just the ones I can think of right now. I jsut watched the Bones season finale, which totally sucked and am now watching the Criminal Minds season finale! I can not wait for fall to get here so my shows will be back on.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I know right! I hate that! I have like NO shows left, they all ended, now I am like what do I do now?

    The only one I watch that you do is Criminal Minds... You should try The Mentalist if you like Criminal Minds. They are similar, The Mentalist is just a little funnier. The Mentalist is on CBS on Thurs at 9.

    xo
    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove NCIS! I"ll be watching a few season finales tomorrow afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli-Thats one I forgot to put! I LOVE Jane!!!!!

    Haley- Do you know what rule 44 is?

    ReplyDelete